#PizzaIsForLovers Facebook and Instagram Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
The computer clock of Sponsor is the official time-keeping device of the Promotion. The promotion uses Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”) and Instagram, Inc. (“Instagram”) as a means of entry and is not endorsed or certified by Facebook or Instagram. All Facebook and Instagram logos and trademarks displayed on this promotion are the property of Facebook and Instagram. All questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Sponsor at the address listed below and not to Facebook or Instagram.
- Sponsor: The sponsor of this Facebook Sweepstakes is Blue Highway, A Pizzeria, 204 N.E US Highway 441, Micanopy, FL 32667.
- Promotion Period: The Blue Highway #PizzaIsForLovers Facebook and Instagram Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins February 1, 2017 at 8 a.m. ET and ends on February 18, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”).
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age or older in their state of residence on the date of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Sponsor, Facebook and Instagram, each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated or related companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Contest and the immediate family members of each (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each, regardless of where they live) and those living in their same households (whether related or not) are not eligible.
- How to Participate: During the Promotion Period, you can enter on Facebook or Instagram by posting a photo that depicts of you with your love (family, friends or food) with the hashtag #PizzaIsForLovers. You must also tag @BlueHighwayPizza.Limit one entry per person during the Promotion Period. More than one entry received from any person during the Promotion Period will be void. Entrants must have their Facebook and/or Instagram account made public.By submitting an Entry, you hereby grant permission for your Entry to be used in marketing materials, posted on bluehighwaypizza.com, and/or used for publicity purposes. You agree that Sponsor is not responsible for any unauthorized use of Entries by third parties. Sponsor does not guarantee the posting of any Entry. You also grant Sponsor a license to use your social media posting to promote Blue Highway, a Pizzeria worldwide, in exchange for giving you credit for the posting. You agree that giving you credit is sufficient compensation. You agree that the Sponsor may edit or modify it or combine it with other material. You understand that the Sponsor might decide not actually use your post (they have the right, but not the obligation, to use the post). This license is irrevocable, perpetual and non-exclusive (it lasts forever, but you can grant non-exclusive licenses to whomever else you want).You must be a registered user on Facebook and/or Instagram to participate. You may set up a Facebook account by following the onscreen instructions to register for a free Facebook account at www.facebook.com. You will be asked to provide your first and last name and email address and to set up a user name and password. You must agree to comply with all applicable Facebook rules, policies and procedures. You may set up an Instagram account by following the onscreen instructions to register for a free Instagram account at www.instagram.com. You will be asked to provide your first and last name and email address or mobile number and to set up a user name and password. You must agree to comply with all applicable Instagram rules, policies and procedures.
REQUIREMENTS OF CONTEST ENTRIES: Entries may not contain, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any content that:
- Is sexually explicit; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
- Promotes underage drinking, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message;
- Is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group;
- Appears to duplicate any other submitted contest entries;
- Defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about people or companies;
- Contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors or interiors) owned by others, without permission;
- Contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, email addresses, or street addresses;
- Contains any individual other than you and/or any materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead; without providing legal releases for such use in a form satisfactory to Sponsor,
- Contains look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures, living or dead;
- Communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or
- Violates any law.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on or about February 19, 2017, by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.The potential winner will be notified within three (3) days of winner selection via a comment on their submitted Facebook or Instagram photo from the Sponsor of the promotion with a call to action to email the Sponsor based on an email address provided. The user will be required to send the Sponsor their contact information consisting of, but not limited to, the following: Full Name, Email address, and Phone Number. The potential winner will then have to respond. The potential winner then and only then becomes the winner. If such potential prize notification goes unanswered, or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit the prize and the prize may go unawarded.If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and the prize may go unawarded. The prize will be shipped to the winner at the address provided upon prize acceptance. If, despite reasonable efforts, the prize is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and the prize may go unawarded. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Value:
The following prize will be awarded: $50 gift card for Blue Highway, a Pizzeria.
Approximate retail value: $50.00.Prizes are as stated and may not be altered or exchanged for perceived value or cash. Prizes are non-transferable.
- General Prize Conditions: Prize winner shall be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize.
- General: Acceptance of a prize constitutes prize winner’s permission for Sponsor and its designees to use prize winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation. Entrants agree that the Promotion Entities (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer system or wireless phone which is occasioned by accessing the Website or otherwise participating in the Sweepstakes, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due submissions or prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In the event Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select winner(s) in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Governing Law/Jurisdiction: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
- Winner’s list: Any legally required winner’s list may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Blue Highway, A Pizzeria, 204 N.E US Highway 441, Micanopy, FL 32667. All such requests must be received within six (6) weeks after the end of the Promotion Period. Confirmed winner’s names will also be posted at facebook.com/BlueHighwayPizza and/or www.instagram.com/BlueHighwayPizza.